Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Baby Einstein..


I think I am getting the hang of this blog stuff and it's pretty fun. So I had to put this picture of Tay on here. Lately she has this thing for the readers digest? Im not sure where it came from, but she is obsessed with them. she packs them all over the house and studies all the pages. It is totally funny because she acts like she really can read. She threw a fit this morning because I would'nt let her take one in the tub! It was pretty dramatic.

3 Comments:

Blogger Claudine said...

This is so cute! I am so proud of you for getting your blog figured out. Be looking foreward to more photos and things about you. Claudine

October 1, 2008 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Janna said...

Maybe it's because they are small. At least I think they are still small. I haven't seen a Readers Digest in quite a while.

October 1, 2008 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Claudine said...

Cheryl thinks you should send this photo into the Readers Digest. She thinks they would print it. Maybe they would. Claudine

October 8, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home